Saturday, April 30, 2005

Okay! Fine!

All right, I've been scolded several times before for never bothering to bring a camera with me when I travel and never having pictures of anything. So I understand the spirit with which my friends gave me a digital camera when I graduated. (Thanks guys!) And although this camera never left the hotel room (indeed, never left my bag) when I went to London, and I didn't even remember to bring it with me when I went to Berlin, and I'm pretty sure it has never been exposed to the rarefied outdoor air of Dublin, I want to say that I appreciate the gift. Really!

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so to kill two birds with one stone (that's the end of the stupid cliches, I swear), I'm going to attempt to post pictures on this blog. Now, I will mosey over to the blog help section and work on this. It's okay that I'm spending a semi-sunny Saturday afternoon messing about on the computer, because I'm also enjoying my new chair!

Reading: Um, spent last night kinda drunk, so nothing new.

No comments: