I've been mulling over a summer dress in my head for a while now, and I have some things figured out:
- it will be knee-length or just above
- it will be knit in linen or some other summer-appropriate, non-stretchy yarn (boo to cotton, silk or bamboo)
- it will have short or no sleeves
- it will be mostly stockinette
- the skirt will be fuller than A-line
I'm trying to figure out what kind of shape/detailing would look good. The problem is I haven't been around the shops in ages, so am drawing a blank on the different styles. Any suggestions? Any suggestions on yarn that won't cost a fortune? I need to buy a whole dress' worth!