Sunday, August 15, 2010

Darn It & Stitch

Stopped by Darn It & Stitch to chat with Jo yesterday and saw some of my samples on display! That's the Horseshoes Cardi and Draped Lace Shell there- they use the same horseshoes lace pattern and might make a good twin-set, now I've seen them displayed together. Hmmm...may try that since I want new photography for the cardi.


Doesn't the shop itself look great? It's crammed with colourful, pretty, useful objects, but doesn't cross the line into cluttered.

Anyway, it's always nice to see your work get attention. Jo mentioned that many people really like the Pintuck T-Shirt- it's my most popular design and something I like to wear a lot, so I'm glad at least it's being appreciated since I've given it up for display.

The upstairs is apparently open now, but had a workshop on when I stopped by, so haven't seen it yet. Look forward to it!

1 comment:

mooncalf said...

Oh I wish I'd seen this earlier and I'd have looked out for your samples.

I've been to two workshops there now and they've been really excellent. the upstairs space is ideal. Hope you find one to try that you'll enjoy!