Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reason #5803 to hate this stupid town

You know what I need? I need a partner-in-crime for my knitting/designing.

One of the things I've always liked about my science work is that there are always people to bounce ideas off of, to work through different scenarios, to egg me on to try out whatever silly thoughts happened to appear in my head, to weigh up pros and cons of various courses of action.

Unfortunately, at the moment, knitting/designing is very much something I'm doing alone, which is too bad.

7 comments:

mooncalf said...

Bah! I'm only in Oxford. Tell your ideas to take the M25, turn onto the M40 and they could be here in an hour if the traffic is good.

a Knitting Junkie! said...

I feel the same way here in my little part of Tennessee. Hope you find a knittin' mate soon hun.

soknitpicky said...

Hope you find a mate. But in the meantime, you've got the blogosphere :-)

Debbie said...

I've been knitting solo for a while too! Too bad I'm all the way over in Seattle!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you might need to make that expensive trip down to Southampton soon!!! Or how about going to Unravel with us? We have to change at Woking!

Lien said...

I thought you were part of a regular snb?

Woolly Stuff said...

If you ever want to come down to Hoxton, you're more than welcome to come to our knitting group! Tuesday nights... knitting... beer... cool people...