Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can you guess the pattern?


Hints:
-it's a sock
-it allows me to fully indulge my love of twisted stitches
-it is, embarrassingly, knit not only in the same yarn as the original pattern, but also in the same colour*


*My defense is that I bought the yarn without thinking of the pattern, and when I wanted to knit this pattern, this yarn was the best choice for it out of my stash. I figured *not* using it simply because it's the same yarn as the original is just as bad as using a yarn solely because it was used in the original. If you get what I mean.

5 comments:

chemgrrl said...

I'm guessing Twisted Flower. Am I right? Am I right? :)

Avrienne said...

Bayerische! Though I have no idea if I spelled that right, haven't looked at the pattern in ages.

Lien said...

My guess is Bayerische as well ... also can't spell.

Yvonne said...

Looks like twisted flower socks to me! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I go with Twisted Flower too. Don´t keep us hanging! What is it? I love the green colour. You´ll have to tell us what that is too.